Tuesday, April 24, 2012

100 Days of Focus on Health: Day 25 (food journalling)

Last Friday, I travelled with Kiernan and my Mother-in-law to Minneapolis for Kiernan's dance competition. We stopped on the way for a bite to eat and the obligatory book store rummange. In this book-seeking, I found a really neat food journal in a local bookstore in Hudson, Wisconsin. It has a place to write down what you eat each day as well as your daily activity. This means that you need to have a daily activity! I also like that it has different positive thoughts on fitness and prompts to make goals. This is my third day of keeping a food journal. It definitely keeps you in mind of what you are putting into your mouth. On a positive note, it has also allowed me to see the progress I've already made towards eating a more nutritional diet. This is another big step in accountability for me, to commit to paper what I'm eating and doing each day will further keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment